Samstag, 30. Juni 2012

There are many movies I just like or don't like but with Actors/Actresses I adore. 

This post contains Movies I only like, because of Actors/or Scenes


Silk
2007 UK
Actor: Kanata Hongo

One of my absolute fav actors from Japan. Young Kanata Hongo (Oh and Keira Knightley is there too, of course!). The main thing about Hongo is, that he rarely smiles; but when he does, it`s magical! His acting taught me, that only I am able to fully understand myself. I can only explain what I think to some one. Everyone is unique!



Atonement 
2007 UK
Actor/Actress: Juno Temple, Benedict Cumberbatch 

This movie is great, but not the kind of movie I prefer. What makes me shiver was my beloved Benedict Cumberbatch, Yes, I admit I have a huge crush on him since Sherlock BBC, and Juno Temple who is a lovely, kind of crazy women. I like to imagine her as Lolita Haze (Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov). She would be PERFECT! The scenes with them are tense and somehow disturbing. But they gave me something; something to think about.



Pirates of the Caribbean (mainly 2 and 3)
2006/2007 USA
Actors/Actress: Keira Knightley, Johnny Depp, Tom Hollander, Jack Davenport

I was really obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean. This was my life for many years. Well, up till now! I am so in love with that story. And Keira and Johnny (surprise!!!). My dream now is to walk along a beach in a white dress, holding it, so it wont get wet, just imagine I live in that time.



The Ramen Girl
2008 USA, Japan
Actress: Brittany Murphy

I watched that movie, because some one told me it was a good movie. Usually I don`t watch things people show me, because I am selfish and want to like things I like and not things some one TELLS me to like (STUPID!), but I watched it, because the story sounded interesting. And it was. Great movie. I miss beautiful Brittany Murphy. She was like an angel!

R.I.P Brittany Murphy 


Don`t say a word
2001 USA
Actress: Brittany Murphy

The story was very lame and not really logical. But Brittanys stunning acting was breathtaking. She played a young womam in the asylum. She nailed the character, I really believed she had a traumatic childhood experience! BAM, she was just wonderful! 

and maybe I should mention, that she was fuckin Harley Quinn? Is it too much already? Good, I`ll stop....


more to come.....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen