Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012

Domino

2005 USA
Crime, Drama, Action


The story about the famous Bounty hunter Domino Harvey. (Yes, short; but information enough!)



Oh my! I will not tell you, why I like this movie....It is probably ONLY because of my beloved Keira Knightley, who looks and acts breathtaking by the way! No no, this movie is pretty bad. Don`t know why, maybe because of the blood and the "Story" (It doesn`t really have a story) and the fact that the real Domino was a lesbian and the movie version is hetero). I love two scenes of that movie, and that is enough to call this one of Yanas favorite Movies!
Note this: Keira Knightley and I have a story. She does not know this, but I do.
You may try this one, maybe you like it, maybe you don`t like it....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen