Sonntag, 1. Juli 2012

Ghosted

102 Minutes
UK 2011
Drama, Thriller, Prison

A story about survival in a British prison.




OMG you gonna love this! I watched that movie, because of main actor Craig Parkinson. I found him looking for a possible cast for Colonel Sebastian Moran for the 3rd Season of BBC Sherlock. He is lovely! 
The movie itself is not my type, again....It is very brutal (hello Yana, Prison-movie!) and dramatic, I cried once (my wonderful Idea of showing you, that this movie has very good potential; I tell you, that I cried! <-- again very stupid!). The cast is very good! I found one of my new favorite actors, the very cute and small Martin Compston. He was a delight! It is worth a try, I was shocked, but also surprised how much you can learn from this kind of stories! 

and again....Fucking GREAT Craig Parkinson!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen