Dienstag, 4. September 2012

The Runaways

106 Minutes
2010 USA
Biography, Drama, Music

The biography of the famous Rock Band the runaways (Joan Jett, Cherie Curry and the others).




I don`t have to tell you, why I watched this one, do I? It`s Kristen Stewart! I mean....KRISTEN STEWART! I`ve only heard about the band once, my mam got a CD, but that was not much information. The movie was just wonderful. After watching and enjoying it, I went outside, dressed up really messy, my hair wet, my fingernails painted black, my hair dyed. Just for the fucking feeling. This movie gave me back my 'I don`t fucking care, piss off!' attitute! It feels great I tell ya! Dakota Fanning (I find her strangely, scary-atractive! What aver that is?!) was wonderful. Bad ass girl!
And yes, they CAN sing, and they should! So make sure to check out the soundtrack. (Fav. Dead end Justice; Cherry Bomb!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen