Freitag, 27. Juli 2012

Again with the obsession:  Batman the animated series

1992
USA
series, animated, DC, crime, drama

The story about Bruce Wayne; aka The dark Knight Batman, his greatest enemies!




As a child, I was obsessed with Batman. Gotham City was the place I wanted to live, I wanted to be as beautiful and indipendent as Cat Woman. All right here the story: One year ago I went to live with my girlfriend, so it was the last day at my Mom`s place. I was alone, it was raining outside and I was very sad. I felt insecure. I googled the Joker, because I thought about Heath Ledgers great, breath taking performance as my favourite villian. So I saw a video called 'Harley Quins death' with the song 'Judy' from The Corrs. I just watched it. And I started to cry. I never heard the name Harley Quinn yet, but I fell for her COMPLETELY. I started a real obsession. Wanted to be like her (and thank god I am), walk like her, think like her. And I am....Fuck...I am insane!

Favourite episodes:

04 The last laugh
022 The Jokers Favour
034 The laughing Fish
047 Almost got Him
051 The man who killed Batman
054 Ivy and Harley
068 The Trial
070 House and Garden
072 Harlequinade
081 Harleys Holiday

001 Holiday Knights
007 Jokers Million
020 Girls Night out
021 Mad love! Absolute favourite!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen