Samstag, 15. Dezember 2012

Twilight Breaking Dawn 2

Adventure, Drama, Fantasy
USA 2012
115 Minutes


The last part of the 'Vampire-Saga' by Stephanie Meyer. Bella and Edward need to convince the Volturi, that Renesmee; their daughter isn't an immortal child (because in the world of Vampires that is forbidden <.<)




All right, here goes nothing: I actually never liked Twilight, because the story was just 'uuusgh'. It as a good idea but they destroyed it by making Vampires starkle and by overdoing things a lot. 
Anyway....
Me and my girlfriend (poor thing, I made her watch the german premiere) watched the last part, because of my strange-obsession- Kristen-Stewart-thing. And we actually liked it. If you see it not as part of five movies, but as a movie alone, it was really epic and fun to watch. The actors did their best, which you can see every second. It was funny sometimes, dramatic and the end was really surprising (I didn't read the book folks!) and GREAT! It was epic in its own Twilight-way. I loved it! So even if you don't like Twilight, watch it! Its worth it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen