Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012

Taboo/Gohatto

100 Minutes
1999 Japan
Drama, Gay, Samurai

The life of young Samurai Kano Sozaboro. A tale about the way of the Samurai and homosexuality in old Japan. 




One of my absolute favs. You may know Shinsengumi and one of my favorite Samurai warriors Okita Souji! Who by the way dyed of a disease I have, and I...because I am lucky can live with medication and he had to die a lonely and painful death! Also I really love Japanese Gay stories they are full of love and passion. You may not like this movie, because it is very slow and nothing really happens, but it has great scenes and it may help to understand Japanese Culture better. Please give Riuhei Matsuda and the others a try! Some scenes are really so beautiful that I had to cry, and don`t even know why! Dripping blood is wow! The sword fights are very tense, and the love scenes are perfect! Taboo my number one!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen